The University of Sydney International Scholarship, funded by the University of Sydney, provides a yearly scholarship to support high-quality international postgraduate students to study for a research-based master’s or doctoral degree.
Who is eligible
You have to:
- be a beginning or enrolled international student
- have an exceptional record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- University of Sydney Masters/PhD
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Study in: Australia Course start 2023
The target group :
Scholarship Worth / Enlistment / Duration:
The scholarship award is $35,629 annually. The scholarship helps with tuition fees and living costs.
How to apply to the University of Sydney :
Current students can apply here, applications are open year-round, however, the deadlines mentioned here apply.
Beginning students must tick the box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admissions application for their postgraduate research degree. A separate application is not required.
Official website to apply : link
Read also: Australia awards scholarships in 2022