We invite you to find the answer to the question: How to get a scholarship in France? For foreign students
If you want to study in France without paying registration fees or tuition fees, you must obtain a scholarship in France.
Also, the steps are simple and easy to follow to apply for a scholarship and get a free scholarship in France.
We hope you will get a full scholarship to cover all study costs in France.
How to get a scholarship in France?
To obtain a scholarship to study in France, foreign students must follow certain steps.
The first thing you need to do is choose the degree you want to obtain according to your level:
- Master’s degree.
- PhD level.
Once you have selected the degree, you must follow these seven steps:
- You should search our site for new scholarships in France.
- You need to find scholarships that interest you in France.
- You must prepare the scholarship application.
- You should send scholarship applications to many universities in France.
- You must then be selected in the initial selection.
- You must pass interviews with the granting body (university or institution)
- If you pass steps 5 and 6, you will receive a scholarship.
The steps are simple but it is not easy to get a scholarship.
Competition is very strong between students.
This is why you must prepare an excellent scholarship application file to apply to other candidate students.
You must have a good student CV and an excellent student cover letter on file.
Thus, more easily obtain a scholarship in France.